INTRODUCTION OF DATA STRUCTURES WITH JAVA :
Like other Schaum’s Outlines, this book is intended to be used primarily for self study. It is suitable as a study guide in a course on data structures using the Java programming language. In American universities, this is typically the second course in the computer science major. The book is also serves well as a reference on data structures and the Java Collections Framework.
The book includes more than 200 detailed examples and over 260 solved problems. The author firmly believes that programming is learned best by practice, following a well-constructed collection of examples with complete explanations. This book is designed to provide that support.
This second edition is a major improvement over the original 2001 edition. Most of the chapters have been completely rewritten. Three entirely new chapters have been added, on object-oriented programming, linked structures, and the Java Collections Framework.
Java 6.0 is used throughout the book, with special attention to these new features of theDATA STRUCTURES WITH JAVA
language:DATA STRUCTURES WITH JAVA
• The Scanner class.8051 MICROCONTROLLER
• The StringBuilder class.
• Formatted output, including the printf () method.
• The enhanced for loop (also called the for-each loop).
• Static imports.
• enum types.ADVANCED METHOD OF STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS
• Variable length parameter lists.
• Generic classesSOLIDWORKS
• The Deque, ArrayDeque, EnumSet, and EnumMap classes, and the Queue interface
in the Java Collections Framework. ELECTRICAL TECHONOLOGY